Your motorcycle is more than a mode of transportation. It’s your pride and joy. It’s an old friend. It’s your passion shared among family and friends. Your bike is your expression of freedom.
And when it comes to motorcycle insurance coverage, you want your bike protected. Period. If something happens, you want the best motorcycle insurance, taking care of the claim and getting the damage repaired quickly.
We are proud of our dedication to proactive and knowledgeable customer service and the superior insurance strategies that we pass along to our customers all across the state of Tennessee. It is our goal to provide you with dependable service and solid auto insurance that will give you the peace of mind that you are covered!
We strive to supply you with as many options as possible; thus enabling our comprehensive insurance strategies to provide you with the opportunity to custom build a policy that meets all of your car insurance requirements.
We offer the following options for your motorcycle:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
We understand that the task of finding the right coverage can be daunting and balancing the amount of coverage and price can be difficult. You want to ensure that you’re fully covered for a wide range of auto risks, however, you want to keep premiums and other expenses in mind. This is where we work for you.